About Andrea Elliott

Websites /// Photography /// Custom Graphics /// Social Media

Andrea Elliott

/// Andrea Marie Media ///
is a Blog-style Portfolio I created to showcase some of my digital works. Here you will find Photography, Videos and Custom Graphics like Logos, Save-the-Dates, Invitations, Post Cards and more.  I've been interested in art from as far back as I can remember, and have been creating media for myself, friends and family for years. Somewhere along the way it has become a true passion and I love it! When I don't have my camera in hand, I enjoy creating with wordpress, blogger, Adobe Creative Suite, photoscape, and iMovie and I am constantly learning new things when it comes to technology.

Follow me on my new facebook business page! Andrea Marie Media on Facebook

My educational background is in Sports & Recreation Management, with degrees from Herkimer and Cortland State.  I LOVE photography, tennis, camping, CrossFit, SU sports, The Olympics, driveway basketball and Sunday Football, and often find myself mixing it all together!

Since 2011 I have been managing Social Media/Community Engagement for HABAusa, a wooden toy and board game company based in Germany with US operations near Syracuse, NY.  Additionally, in 2018 I joined NODE40, a software provider in the cryptocurrency accounting space where I handle customer service and social media. Connect with me on LinkedIn!

I would love to help people who need unique and thoughtful creations for any occasion. Whether you are interested in a casual couple or family photo shoot, wedding photography, video production, personalized Holiday cards, need a  logo, or would like help setting up a social media  page, I can help. Contact me and let's chat!